It can be defined as an alternative of work environment which is continuous process and implies attaining equilibrium between different components of an organisation.
- There are various factors which impact change and can be roughly divided into internal factors and external factors.
- Various external factors are follows:
- Changes in market condition.
- Social change.
- Political and legal changes.
- The internal factors are:
- Change in managerial personnel.
- Deficiency in existing organisation.
- Key success factors for change:
- Obtaining commitment.
- Training and psychological counselling.